In today’s competitive business environment, business clients need to access experienced, dynamic, knowledgeable litigation lawyers to assist them in both external and internal business disputes. Commercial litigation is a cornerstone of our practice. Through preparation and effective representation of our clients, both in settlement negotiations and in court, we have achieved success for our clients.
Our commercial litigation team has expertise in all types of commercial litigation, including:
- Internal disputes between partners and shareholders;
- External disputes arising from business dealings or contracts;
- The purchase and development of land;
- Mortgages, loans, guarantees, bankruptcy, construction, and commercial tenancies; and
- The improper solicitation of customers by departing employees.
In complex commercial litigation, our team of lawyers may combine their knowledge and skills so that the full resources of the firm are marshalled to best advance or defend the client’s position.
Over the years, we have represented many clients at trial and on appeal and on cases which have resulted in decisions with broad impact on the development of the law and business practices. Our lawyers understand that there are times when the continued existence of a business is dependent upon success in court and, at other times, what is required is the fastest, least expensive resolution to a business dispute. Our services are designed to assist each client in obtaining their business objectives.