- Medical coverage is available up to 1,000,000. (Non-catastrophic is available to $50,000)
- Attendant care is available up to $1,000,000. (Non-catastrophic is available to $36,000 unless you have purchased optional benefits)
- Income replacement benefits for working individuals are available up to 70% of your pre-injury income to a maximum of $400 weekly*
- Non-earner benefits for non-working individuals are $185 weekly (not available for first 6 months after injury)*
- Caregiver benefits to help cover cost of dependant care*
* a person who is catastrophic is only entitled to one of 3, 4, or 5. They do not get all 3.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided herein is for general purposes only, and is not legal advice. This information relates only to the laws of the Province of Ontario and related laws of Canada applicable in Ontario, and is believed to be correct as at the date it was assembled, but may contain inadvertent errors or inaccuracies and may be out of date when accessed. Cohen Highley LLP disclaims any and all liability and accepts no legal responsibility relating to any use or reliance on this information. Use or reliance on this information does not establish any form of lawyer-client relationship with Cohen Highley LLP, and any such alleged relationship is hereby disclaimed. Legal advice depends on facts and circumstances, and should only be obtained through direct personal consultation with a licensed legal professional. This information is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws and may not be reproduced, transmitted or otherwise disseminated without the express written consent of Cohen Highley LLP.