Emma is experienced in representing landlords in the area of landlord tenant law before the Landlord and Tenant Board and in representing both plaintiffs and defendants in Small Claims Court proceedings across Southwestern Ontario. Since 2003, Emma has been employed with Cohen Highley LLP as a paralegal in the residential tenancies department. Emma was born and raised in London, Ontario. She is a graduate from the Law Clerk Program at Fanshawe College and she is a registered paralegal with the Law Society of Ontario.
Areas of Expertise
Memberships & Affiliations
- Affiliated with the London Property Management Association and a member of the Hamilton District Apartment Association
- Board of Director of the London Property Management Association and is the past President.
- Emma has presented papers to members of the LPMA, the Federation of Housing Providers of Ontario and the Law Society of Ontario
- Part-time Professor for Fanshawe College in the Division of Public Safety teaching courses for the Paralegal program
- Member of the firm's Charity Golf Committee and a volunteer with Big Sisters of London.