Laura M. Glithero (McKeen)
Legal Assistant: Tracey Baker (email@example.com, ext. 339)
Laura practices administrative law. She is a litigation lawyer with a focus on condominium, residential tenancies, municipal, planning and zoning, and expropriations. Clients also seek her recommendations for risk management, regulatory compliance matters, and developing best practices. As part of her practice, Laura provides practical advice to businesses about the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Being of service to her community is important to Laura and she regularly volunteers her time to various charities within the London community. She is also a member of the Partnership Council on Employment Opportunities for People with Disabilities.
Laura regularly appears before courts, boards and various administrative tribunals. She frequently speaks at seminars and has addressed the following organizations: Canadian Condominium Institute (CCI), London Property Management Association (LPMA), Waterloo Regional Apartment Management Association (WRAMA), and Ontario Bar Association.
Areas of Expertise
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member of the Province of Ontario’s Partnership Council on Employment Opportunities for People with Disabilities
- Board Member of Homes Unlimited (London) Inc
- Placement Supervisor for Brescia University College’s Leadership Practicum
- Committee member for Community Living London's "Night of Heroes" Fashion Show and Silent Auction
- Association of Condominium Managers of Ontario
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Condominium Institute
- Federation of Rental Housing Providers of Ontario
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- London Property Management Association
- Middlesex Law Association
- Ontario Expropriation Association
- Ontario Retirement Communities Association
- Kent Law Association
Awards & Recognition
- 2015 Business London – 20 Under 40
- AODA Reporting Requirements
- Rent Control Bulletin: Licensing of Property Managers and Condo Management Providers
- New rules around condo board oversight
- Rent Control Bulletin: Potentially Invalid Notices of Rent Reductions
- Proposed Condominium Fees
- Family loses fight for autistic son to have service dog in class
- Termination of Management Contracts
- Important Changes to Review and Appeal Deadlines
- Giving Proper Notice of Owners' Meetings
- If Disaster Strikes, are you Prepared?