Mark practices administrative law. His practice areas include condominium law, municipal, expropriations, regulatory offences, human rights, residential tenancies and commercial tenancies.
While in law school, Mark volunteered with Pro Bono Students Canada and Legal Aid Manitoba. He was also a student editor of volume 11, 2011 of the Asper Review of International Business and Trade Law, and co-authored three academic articles in that publication. Mark was also the recipient of the Paul Norman Warren Memorial Prize and the D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize for Securities Law. He was called to the bar in 2013.
Mark was born and raised in London.
Areas of Expertise
Education & ExperienceMark attended Western University, where he graduated with distinction with a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Sociology and Criminology in 2009. He then moved to Winnipeg to attend law school at the University of Manitoba, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2012.
Memberships & Affiliations
- University Legal Clinic at the University of Manitoba/Legal Aid Manitoba - Student Legal Counsel
- Pro Bono Students of Canada - Researcher
- Winnipeg Humane Society - Foster Parent
- Neighbourhood Youth in Charge - Tutor
- Children's Aid Society of London and Middlesex - Friendly Visitor
- London Police Services - "Joe League" basketball coach
- Middlesex Law Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Condominium Institute
- Ontario Expropriations Association