April 13, 2023 Ask A Lawyer Country 104

Iain answers questions regarding

  • Is there a Land Transfer Tax when you gift a property to a family member?
  • How can I apply to make decisions for my 18 year old disabled daughter?
  • Are ex-spouses entitled to CCP?
  • What happens if my co-signer has a lien on their house?
  • Do you need a lawyer to file a divorce?
  • What paperwork do I need to ensure my wishes are carried out after I die?

How to Connect with Us

We make it easy for individuals to connect with our legal team.
You can request a call back from our legal team in three easy ways.

Call Us

Call our toll free number.

Email Us

Email our legal team.

Online Form

Request a call back online.