The staff at Cohen Highley LLP are deeply committed to enhancing the quality of life for others. Our firm has enjoyed a great deal of success in the practice of law and, in return, feels deeply obligated to share this success with the community. The following is a partial list of involvement in the community by our firm and its employees.
Current and On-going Involvements
Community Living London
Cohen Highley staff continues to be active participants in fundraising events for this charity.
A Night of Heroes
In support of Community Living London, Cohen Highley has been directly involved in organizing this event dedicated to celebrating our local heroes. Since 2009, Cohen Highley has also been a corporate sponsor.
Annual Cohen Highley Charity Golf Tournament
In support of Community Living London – Currently in our 30th year (details), our tournament has raised approximately $850,000 through the generous support of sponsors and participants in the last 20 years.
Organizations we support include, but are not limited to, the following:
- My Sister’s Place
- Big Brother/Big Sisters of London and Area
- Kinwell Place – Nonprofit Subsidized Housing
- Ontario Disability Employment Network
- London Anti-Human Trafficking Commitee
- Londo Bridge Childcare Services
- London Humane Society
- London Middlesex Health Unit
- Goodwill Industries
- Spinal Cord Injury Ontario
- King’s University College
- Brain Injury Association
- The Advocates’ Society
- The Food Bank of Waterloo Region
- University of Guelph
- Guelph Humane Society
- All Creatures’ Rescue
- Zonta Club of Guelph
- Coalition of Muslim Women
- Learning Disabilities Association
- Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Foundation