Stephanie practices in commercial litigation with a focus on construction law, real estate law, municipal law and estate litigation. Stephanie also represents clients before administrative bodies and tribunals in relation to real estate transactions and Planning Act matters.
While a student at Western, Stephanie was named top oralist in both the Lerners Cup finals and Chaitons Insolvency Moot finals. She also served as a managing editor of the Western Journal of Legal Studies and was a member of Western’s Law Games team. When Stephanie is not in a courtroom, she can be found in a ballet studio, at her piano bench or playing with her Great Dane, Brisbane.
Areas of Expertise
Education & ExperienceStephanie graduated with Honours from the University of Ottawa with a Bachelor of Social Sciences in International Development and Globalization. Stephanie earned her Juris Doctor from Western University and holds a certificate in International and European Business Law from the Université Jean Moulin III in Lyon, France. Prior to commencing her legal career, Stephanie worked as a Special Assistant to a Federal Cabinet Minister on Parliament Hill and served as a policy analyst at the Canadian International Development Agency, Public Safety Canada, and Environment Canada.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Middlesex Law Association
In the Community
- St. Joseph’s Hospital Committee Member
- London and Middlesex Housing Corporation Board Member
- Red Shoe Society Board Member
In the Media
- Anything businesses should know about advertising on social media?
- Can businesses that have been harassed online or given negative reviews sue?
- What challenges exist during COVID-19 when it comes to litigation?
- What is a limitation date?
- Can your social media be used against you in litigation?
- Can a person leave their wealth to anyone they choose in their will?
- Construction Liens