Ask A Lawyer On Country 104

Iain takes your questions

•  Does a children’s godparent need to legally reside in the same province?

•  I’ve been separated for more than three years but am struggling as a
single parent. How do I go about asking for child support?

•  I have been paying child support for 10 years but am being denied access.
Can I cancel my support payment? Can I restore parenting time?

•  I have been separated since 2015 but no legal divorce has been filed.
Should I do so independantly? Or is legal representation required?



How to Connect with Us

We make it easy for individuals to connect with our legal team.
You can request a call back from our legal team in three easy ways.

Call Us

Call our toll free number.

Email Us

Email our legal team.

Online Form

Request a call back online.