- Fundraising for Theatre London, United Way, Community Living
- London and Robarts Research Institute
- Professional Associations
- Advocates’ Society
- Middlesex Law Association
- Law Society of Ontario’s Practice Served on Review Committee as a Practice Reviewer
- Certified as a Specialist in Civil Litigation from 1991 to 2010
AboutJohn’s practice focuses on civil litigation matters and includes extensive experience in personal injury and insurance litigation. He has represented numerous Plaintiffs in personal injury matters and medical malpractice claims. He has also represented numerous insurers in the defence of insurance and personal injury claims. John has appeared in all levels of Courts in Ontario and has participated in numerous mediations representing clients’ interests.
John has taught in the Law Clerk’s course at Fanshawe College, taught seminars for the Bar Admission Course for the Law Society of Ontario and has been a guest lecturer at Western University Law School. He has also been a lecturer in continuing education courses provided by the Law Society and the Advocates Society.