AboutJoe practices in the Firm's corporate/commercial, real estate and estate planning department. He is a graduate of the University of Windsor’s Faculty of Law and received an undergraduate degree from Western University with an Honours Specialization in Economics. Prior to his call to the Bar, Joe was a summer student and completed his articles at Cohen Highley, where he gained experience in all practice areas.
Prior to law school, Joe worked for his family’s automotive recycling business located in the east end of London. This experience enabled him to provide resourceful solutions and practical strategies and approaches to the obstacles and problems faced by business clients on a day-to-day basis and allowed him to develop a clear understanding of the stress and sacrifice required of small business owners to earn a living and ultimately build wealth. Nothing makes Joe happier than achieving a successful outcome for a client.
In the CommunityBorn and raised in the Forest City, Joe is an active volunteer in the London community. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Learning Disabilities Association of London Region.
Outside InterestsOutside of the office, when Joe is not watching his beloved Toronto Maple Leafs, he enjoys playing golf, soccer and travelling.
In the Media
- Legal Moment: Is a mortgage pre-approval guaranteed?
- Legal Moment: Tell me about home buying inspection conditions
- If someone can't close on a home they've bought, what options are there?
- If someone buys a home and can't close, what happens?
- Why should everyone have a will?
- Can family pets actually be included in a person's will?