- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- Middlesex Law Association
- Federation of Rental Housing Providers of Ontario (FRPO)
- Greater Toronto Apartment Association (GTAA)
- London Property Management Association (LPMA) - Director May 2012-Present
- Hamilton District Apartment Association (HDAA)
- Past Professor (Sessional) at Fanshawe College
AboutKristin is a Partner and the Practice Group Leader of our Multi-Residential Housing and Commercial Litigation teams. She works exclusively with housing providers, property managers, and landlords with respect to all lease issues, regulatory compliance, and risk management. Kristin regularly appears before a number of boards and tribunals, including the Human Rights Tribunal and the Landlord Tenant Board. As well, she represents clients before all levels of Ontario courts.
Kristin regularly speaks at property management, and real estate investment conferences, and prepares and conducts human rights training courses to housing providers. In addition, she is a regular presenter at Law Society of Ontario (LSO) CPD programs, and co-chairs the annual Osgoode Residential Tenancies Program.