- Coach and Board Member of the North London Baseball Association
- Past Vice-President of the London Lightning Baseball Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Defence Lawyers’ Association
- Middlesex Law Association
AboutBrad has a focus in the area of civil litigation; primarily in insurance law and has extensive trial and appellate experience, and has represented clients in class action proceedings. He was the winner of the Rogers Bereskin and Parr Prize in intellectual property. Brad has practised in London since his call to bar in 1987.
Brad is a native of Stratford, Ontario, but has lived in London for the past seventeen years.
Education & ExperienceBrad obtained his Bachelor of Law Degree from Western University in 1986.
In the Media
- What is a "MIG" injury?
- If your dog bites someone, are you personally liable?
- Will Insurance Companies Hire Private Investigators?
- What’s the difference between automotive injury awards versus non-automotive?
- How much can be awarded in a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Canada?
- Pitfalls of Unionized Disability Insurance
- What is a Step-down Insurance Policy?