Licensed Paralegals on our Multi-Residential Housing and Commercial Litigation teams represent clients at the Small Claims Court and tribunals, including the Landlord Tenant Board and the Condominium Authority Tribunal.
Legal services that our Licensed Paralegals can assist you with include
- Notarizing Documents
- Arrears and other Eviction Applications
- Representation before the Landlord and Tenant Board, the Condominium Authority Tribunal, the Human Rights Tribunal, and the Small Claims Court
- Attending at Mediations before the Landlord Tenant Board and Human Rights Tribunal
- General Consulting Advice
- Enforcement of Eviction Orders and Judgments (Sheriff and Writs/Garnishments)
If you’re interested in receiving timely news and insights affecting the Multi-Residential Housing industry or your business, please subscribe to our eBulletin.
Paralegal PartnerView Profile
Ellisif E. Harris
Gail Kukor Lang
Emily Van Eerd