Paralegal Services

Licensed Paralegals on our Multi-Residential Housing and Commercial Litigation teams represent clients at the Small Claims Court and tribunals, including the Landlord Tenant Board and the Condominium Authority Tribunal.


Legal services that our Licensed Paralegals can assist you with include

  • Notarizing Documents
  • Arrears and other Eviction Applications
  • Representation before the Landlord and Tenant Board, the Condominium Authority Tribunal, the Human Rights Tribunal, and the Small Claims Court
  • Attending at Mediations before the Landlord Tenant Board and Human Rights Tribunal
  • General Consulting Advice
  • Enforcement of Eviction Orders and Judgments (Sheriff and Writs/Garnishments)


If you’re interested in receiving timely news and insights affecting the Multi-Residential Housing industry or your business, please subscribe to our eBulletin.

Featured Lawyers & Paralegals

How to Connect with Us

We make it easy for individuals to connect with our legal team.
You can request a call back from our legal team in three easy ways.

Call Us

Call our toll free number.

Email Us

Email our legal team.

Online Form

Request a call back online.

Proudly Affiliated With

Law Society of Ontario Ontario Bar Canadian Bar Community Living London the middlesex law association County of Perth Law Association Waterloo Law