Areas of Practice
- Canadian Bar Association
- Middlesex Law Association
- Middlesex Family Law Association
- Ontario Bar Association
AboutKen practices in the family law department. While in law school, Ken was on the Dean’s Honour List and upon graduating with distinction he received the Law Society of Ontario Award for Outstanding Achievement in Legal Studies. He joined Cohen Highley shortly after being called to the Bar of Ontario in 2010. Ken was born and raised in Brampton, Ontario.
Education & ExperienceKen attended Laurentian University where he obtained his Bachelor of Arts (Honours), and graduated with distinction, in 2006. Ken was called to the Bar of Ontario in 2010.
In the CommunityMember of the Resident Review Panel with Youth Opportunities Unlimited
In the Media
- Can a separated couple cohabit before divorce?
- How long does someone have to wait to get divorced after a separation?
- Rights of Parents Smoking or Using Marijuana Around Children?
- Do you have to pay child support for a child attending university?
- Child support payments if there is a change in income
- Determining Child Support