Cohen Highley’s Residential Tenancies team has more than 30 years of experience in providing legal services exclusively to residential landlords. Our legal services include “Paralegal Services” in connection with standard evictions and other proceedings before the Landlord and Tenant Board and collections in Small Claims Court.
Paralegal Services We can help you with:
- Arrears/eviction Applications;
- Attendances at the Landlord and Tenant Board to adjourn matters, obtain consent orders and conduct hearings;
- Attendance at mediations at the Landlord and Tenant Board;
- General consulting advice;
- Enforcement of Eviction Orders;
- Enforcement of Rent Arrears Orders;
- Notices and Applications in connection with noise/disturbance issues; impaired safety;
- Property damage; demolition; etc.
- Obtaining and reporting on Eviction Orders and Arrears Judgments;
- Small Claims Court Advocacy and Collections including garnishments.
All multi-res legal services are provided by our team of professional Law Society of Ontario Licensees under the general supervision of Kristin Ley. Our lawyers and Paralegals are experienced in Residential Tenancies proceedings before the Landlord and Tenant Board, Superior Court and Small Claims Court. Backed by the legal resources of Cohen Highley, the team provides responsive service and effective advocacy for landlords, property managers, and key industry providers.
Paralegal PartnerView Profile
Laura M. Gurr