Through the generous support of golfers, sponsors, donors and volunteers, our annual charity golf tournament has raised close to $600,000 for Community Living London over the last 14 years. This year's tournament, our 25th, is again raising funds for this truly worthy association, in memory of Harris Cohen.
Wednesday, June 7th, 2017 at The Oaks Golf and Country Club
Entry Fee: $250 per person, which includes:
● Texas Scramble format
● Includes golf with cart, lunch and dinner
● Check-in begins at 8:30AM
● Shotgun start at 10:00AM
● Trophies awarded to the top teams (low gross, net, and mixed)
● 5 hole-in-one prizes worth $5,000 or more
● Longest drive & closest to the pin contests
● Silent and Live Auction
Dinner Only Fee: $100 per person
With your support, funds raised will go directly towards enhancing the lives of families who rely on the many programs and services provided by Community Living London.
Please join us to make this year's charity event the best ever yet!