- Law Society of Ontario
- London Property Management Association
- Association of Condominium Managers of Ontario
- Board Member, Middlesex Condominium Corporation No. 103
- Secretary for the Board of Directors, London Bridge Child Care Services Inc.
- Committee Member, Parent and Student Association of Thames Valley District School Board
- Advisor and Paralegal Candidate Mentor, Larry Myny Industry Mentorship at Fanshawe College
- Committee Member, Paralegal Advisory Committee for Fanshawe College (London)
- Member, Canadian Condominium Institute (“CCI”)
- Member, Education Committee, CCI
- Professor, Paralegal and Law Clerk Programs (sessional) since 2015
- Course Creator, Fundamentals of Public Safety, Law Programs at Fanshawe College
- Member, Wellness Committee, Cohen Highley LLP
Megan practices in our Commercial Litigation and Multi-Residential Housing Group.
Her Commercial Litigation practice is focused within the Small Claims Court jurisdiction, including enforcement. She represents both Plaintiffs and Defendants in contract disputes and/or tortious actions.
Within the Multi-Residential Housing Group, Megan represents condominium corporations at the Condominium Authority Tribunal (CAT) and property managers and landlords at the Landlord Tenant Board (LTB). In addition to litigation representation, she assists with regulatory compliance and risk management strategies.
In all cases, Megan works with her clients to prevent and resolve their disputes by finding practical, cost-effective and sustainable solutions. She prides herself on her open and steady communication with her clients.
Education & Experience
Honours B.A. in Sociology, Western University
Honours B.A. in Criminology, Western University
Recipient of the President’s Award for Outstanding Achievement, Post-Graduate Paralegal Program, Fanshawe College
Megan is a part-time professor, course creator and mentor in the Law Clerk and Paralegal Programs within the School of Public Safety at Fanshawe College, since 2015.