- Past President of the London Property Management Association
- Actively involved with The Federation of Rental-Housing Providers of Ontario and other rental housing industry organizations
- Devotes most of his spare time to the sport of competitive swimming, serving as a Level III Swim Official, and is a Past President of the London Aquatic Club and London Silver Dolphins Masters Swim Club.
AboutPaul practices in the firm’s administrative law group with an emphasis on representing property owners in connection with residential tenancies and rent control law. Paul graduated with an Honours Bachelor of Arts degree in Geography from Brock University. Paul obtained his paralegal license designation from the Law Society of Ontario in 2008. Paul has been employed with Cohen Highley LLP since 1990 and was admitted to the partnership in 2012.
Paul has written and presented papers at continuing education seminars on behalf of The Law Society of Ontario, the Federation of Rental Housing Providers of Ontario, the Urban Development Institute and other professional organizations.
Prior to joining Cohen Highley LLP, Paul worked in the Housing Department for the City of London and was the Technical Coordinator – Rent Legislation for The Fair Rental Policy Organization of Ontario.
- Province Doubles Down on "Renovictions"
- PROVINCE TABLES ITS "RENT FREEZE" LEGISLATION: HERE ARE SOME DETAILS
- GOVERNMENT TO FREEZE 2021 RENT INCREASES
- BILL 184: IMPLICATIONS FOR LAND LEASE PROPERTIES
- AGIs/A4 Applications and Limitation Period Modifications
- Accessing Services at the LTB for AGIs and A4 Application